I’m Sue Tupling, the founder of Embodied Living, I am a UKCP registered clinical psychotherapist and offer psychoanalytic psychotherapy (amongst other modalities). I work within Staffordshire and the West Midlands as well as much further afield.
I have had significant traumas and challenges in my own life, through which I have been able to learn and grow and in working through them, find a great deal of peace, joy and vitality. I have learnt that in working through our problems, we can truly grow and evolve into the best of what we can be.
Qualifications and Credentials
I have a postgraduate diploma in psychotherapy (masters level) and am a UKCP registered clinical psychotherapist. I have trained at Postgraduate level in neurolinguistic psychotherapy and completed additional trainings in Pesso Boyden system psychotherapy and couples therapy. I am currently undertaking psychoanalytic training. I am committed to at least 50 hours CPD each year for my own personal development.
- Studying psychoanalysis since 2020
- Couples/Relationship Therapist (COSRT)
- Trained in Pesso Boyden System Psychomotor Therapy (2018)
- UKCP Registered Psychotherapist (reg. No. 2011165086)
- NLPtCA Accredited Psychotherapist
- Post Graduate Diploma in Neurolinguistic Psychotherapy (NLPt Dip) – 2013
- MSc and BSc (Hons) degrees – Aston University (1991) and University of Aberdeen (1992)
- Member of the Neuro-linguistic Psychotherapy and Counselling Association (NLPtCA)
- Certified Ericksonian Hypnotherapist – 2011
- Advanced Master Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming (over 120 days NLP training) – 2011
- Accredited therapeutic coach (INLPTA) – 2005